Enable trainees to do the following:
- Draw & Modify all 2D shapes with accurate dimensions
- Make any annotations as dimensions, text, hatch etc.
- Make typical symbols & library
- Understand the concept of layers and use it
- Print and convert the drawings.
Autodesk AutoCAD 2D Professional 16 class x 2.5 hours = 40 hours
|COURSE TEXTBOOKS AND OTHER READING MATERIALS|
We recommend the following resources:
- Mastering Autodesk AutoCAD
- Autodesk AutoCAD Essentials
- Basic knowledge and skills about using computers
- Engineering background is recommended
Attendance 40% Assignments (workshop + 2 projects) 60% To pass the course and receive both Autodesk certificate & CAD MASTERS certificate you should:
- Attend at least 80% of course hours.
- Score more than 70% as a total score.